Reclamation Reform Act Forms (RRA)

If you own, operate, and/or lease 40 acres or more of irrigated land within a Bureau of Reclamation irrigation district you are required to notify the Talent Irrigation District office and fill out the required forms on the Bureau of Reclamation RRA Website before April 1st each year to avoid any fines. No water can be delivered to your property until these forms are on file with the district office.

RRA Forms for Landholders
The RRA forms consist of certification forms, reporting forms, declaration forms, and supplemental forms.

In addition, if your landholdings change at anytime during the irrigation season you must immediately notify the District and file new forms. This includes placing your property into a trust.

Design: A Street Web Design