Links to useful water use and related websites to help you find the information you need.
- OSU Southern Oregon Extension Service – Local Office
Educational workshops, activities, and services tailored to the unique industries, natural resources, and people in Southern Oregon.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) – Local Office
Helps farmers, ranchers and forest landowners conserve the nation’s soil, water, air and other natural resources. Locally-based NRCS staff works directly with farmers, ranchers, and others, to provide technical and financial conservation assistance.
- State of Oregon (oregon.gov)
- Bureau of Reclamation
The nation’s largest wholesale water supplier, their mission is to manage, develop, and protect water and related resources in an environmentally and economically sound manner in the interest of the American public.
- The Old Farmers Almanac
Statistical data, planting calendars, frost dates, weather forecasts, history and lore.
- The Irrigation Association
Useful information about irrigation technologies, practices and water management, and irrigation products and services.
- Oregon Water Resources Congress
A nonprofit trade association that represents irrigation districts, water control districts, drainage districts, water improvement districts and other agricultural water providers across the state of Oregon. Their mission is to promote the protection and use of water rights and the wise stewardship of water resources.
- Reclamation Manual Policy on Use of Reclamation Water or Facilities for Activities Prohibited by the Controlled Substances Act of 1970 – PDF
TID delivers water to all crops equitably. We do not have any jurisdiction over what crops are grown on private property.